December 19, 2009

The Day After


It's been a while since my last post. All week I have been busy planning a surprise birthday party for one of my closest friends. You guys don't understand how hard it is for me to keep a secret. I'm a terrible liar. And I talk to her on a daily basis! I also couldn't write about it on this blog or Twitter on the odd chance that she was reading it. The torture!!

The party was Friday. Big success. Lots of fun. All day I have been vegging on her couch eating leftover appetizers and cake. And BABY is decked out in her day after-party tracksuit, playing with an assortment of toys on the floor.

None of my pictures turned out any good - partly because I couldn't find my camera for the first half of the night.

But since it's been a while since my last post with BABY's pictures, I thought that I would share this one taken recently. So... my little baby:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Distributed by Deluxe Templates