February 26, 2009

I'd like you to meet Curry


A few people at work have started Thai Thursdays where they take orders from the group for lunch. I love Thai Thursdays. I think about Thai Thursdays all week long. Today is Thai Thursday!!

I’ve been so fortunate that so far in my pregnancy I have been able to eat virtually anything. Luckily I didn’t have morning sickness. I haven’t had any food aversions or heartburn or indigestion. I can still eat meat and spicy foods. I’m trying to watch the sweets – basically because I know that I will overindulge – but I’ve already been cleared for Gestational Diabetes.

All of this is fantastic because I love food.

As soon as the email went out this morning with the reminder about Thai Thursday, I quickly and enthusiastically placed my order. And I did a little dance in my office. Today will be Curry Pad Thai.

And the girls that I work with suggested that Curry would be a cute girl’s name. Genius!! Why didn’t I think of any food-themed baby names?! So we started to explore that:
- Curry (girl)
- Thai (girl)
- Sashimi (girl)
- Wonton (boy)
- Tzatziki (boy)

How could Dad-to-be NOT want a delicious food inspired name for our little bun in the oven!! ;)

~ humps

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, Thai is actually really really cute!

Poor Tzatziki tho....

Dee on 1:45:00 AM said...

well Apple and Orange are already taken but Curry..that is super cute!

I came across your blog through Chrissy's blog...i like it! i get a good laugh once in a while!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

It's been way toooo long since your last update! Is everything okay with yourself & the baby?

Unknown on 10:06:00 PM said...

OMG! You've got me CRAVING Pad Thai now!!! Wahhhhhhhhhh!

I've been meaning to get a hold of you since we haven't done any catching up in a while! I still have something to send you, btw!

humpsNbump on 4:47:00 PM said...

Thanks for the comments guys. Sorry it's been so long. The baby and I are great. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Distributed by Deluxe Templates