September 2, 2008

Statement about profile pictures


Similar to a previous post on banishing overalls, I have come to another revelation as a result of my new found pregnancy. I am going on record to say that I will never replace my social media profile pictures with that always-tragic-looking, just-given-birth, in hospital-gown-holding-baby picture.

While I commend mom's who are confident enough to fore go makeup, good lighting or Chapstick in order to ensure that their cyber community is given adequate visuals, I don't think I'll be going that route.

Just as people don't really want to see you in the wedding gown pictures (new husband cropped out of frame) months, even years after the most beautiful day of your life, the same goes for the baby pic. For you and baby, we'll wait for the Glamour Shots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Distributed by Deluxe Templates