May 3, 2010

And then she was ONE...


I woke up one morning and I had a one year old. I don't quite know how it all happened. I really didn't see it coming. I was still in the 8-month old stage. I was still in the baby cuddles, sleeping on my chest, holding my finger as tight as possible stage. I was still in the needing me for everything stage.

But now I have a one year old. I have a toddler. I have an independent, let me do it, try to catch me if you can, I need to figure it out one year old. My baby girl is not a baby anymore. She's a one year old...





~ humps

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my cuteness, that makes my uterus ache a little! Happy birthday little one!

Malinda on 9:03:00 AM said...

she is SO cute! And I love that little dress :-) Hard to believe an entire year has gone by already.

Tara @ The Young Mommy Life on 8:40:00 PM said...

Aww, how wonderful! She's so cute and I love that even though she's a year old, she's still got that "new baby chunkiness." :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Distributed by Deluxe Templates