March 23, 2010

A Photo Retrospective


Tomorrow my little baby will be 11 months old. I can’t believe that time has flown so fast. Very soon she will be a 1 year. Very soon she won’t be my little baby. And, if you have read a few of my posts you will know that I am very sentimental about my little muffin, monkey, pumpkin, sugar face growing so quickly.

Words can’t do it justice.

So instead, here are some never blogged before pictures of the little one over the last 11 months. It's rare for me to post pictures so this is a special treat. And tell me, wouldn't you want her to stay little like I do?!







~ humps

3 comments:

Christy on 5:22:00 PM said...

Oh my goodness, she has such beautiful expressive eyes.
This babys growing up business needs to stop. I know I don't want my Lily to get any bigger.

humpsNbump on 1:52:00 AM said...

Thanks so much Christy. She is very expressive. Why is it that time flies so much faster when there's a baby around!

Tatiana on 9:27:00 PM said...

Ohhh she slays me with the beautiful! These are amazing pictures. I can't believe I've been following your blog for this long -- craaaazy! and wonderful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Distributed by Deluxe Templates