December 30, 2009

Baby's First Christmas


We had a wonderful holiday. I will be back to the regular routine on Monday - not that we are getting down to much partying right now. But it has been nice doing nothing at all over the last couple of days! Although I am on a blogging hiatus I would be remiss if I didn't post pictures of Baby's First Christmas.
We spent Christmas eve and Christmas day at my mother's house. She does the Christmas dinner with our extended family on the 24th. Of course my little girl got all of the attention from young and old. Her little cousins (even the two year old) spoiled her rotten with hugs, kisses and a whole lot of attention.

And yes, BABY learned quickly how to open presents. Here are some of my favorite Christmas pictures:

~ humps

1 comments:

Miranda on 10:25:00 PM said...

Oh my god your baby is adorable and gorgeous and oh I'm so jealous! Not that my little man isn't adorable. But I would suggest never coming anywhere near me because I will steal your baby! haha! I'm kidding. I might be serious, but mostly kidding. I would give her back I think...ha!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Distributed by Deluxe Templates